Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Battery 6xAA and Jack 2.1 mm connector
- Connector 2 X 20 2.54 mm
- NFC Shield V2
- Module Camera 8MP infrared for Raspberry PI V2
- 3V3 - L4931 - TO-92 3.3 voltage regulator
- Mini Pan - Tilt Kit assembles with servos
- Optocoupler SFH620A
- Adafruit Perma-Proto HAT for Raspberry PI
- Prototyping Plate Kit for Raspberry Pi Pi
Let your robotic dream become true with this new DC & Stepper Motor HAT to Raspberry PI. This product is ideal to add the movement with a raspberry PI card control, you can control up to 2 stepper motors or 4 DC motors with a PWM speed control.
The raspberry PI card and drivers are not included.
As raspberry PI card lacks large output PWM, a complete circuit of PWM management has been integrated on this hat to control the speed and direction of rotation of the engine. This circuit uses a binding I2C 2 sons (SDA and SCL) allows to control several motors and it is even possible to put several HATs.
Until ' 32 HATs can be stacked, which allows to control up to 64 stepper motors or 128 DC motors, this requires solder a stacking connector.
Engines are flown with a MOSFET TB6612 until driver' to 1.2 per channel (max 3 A pic pendat 20ms), it much better than a L293D ets as it has in addition to return built-in diode.
A polarity FET protection is also present on the power part and the hat has a prototyping area. All cards are sold assembled and tested without the 2 x 20 supplied connectors but not welded.
- 4 X H TB6612 bridge up to 1.2 A per channel with thermal protection and diode integrated return
- Can drive motors DC 4, 5V at 13, 5V
- Up to 4 DC motors with PWM 8-bit for speed (0.5% resolution)
- Up to 2 Motors step by step unipolar or bipolar, simple coil or double coil, micro-spepping.
- Big terminal block screw to connect the cable 18-26 AWG (engines and power)
- Protection of polarity on power supply 5V to 12V DC with Terminal block screws and jumper
- Works perfectly with the model Raspberry A +, B +, FT2 and ft3, possible with the model A and B with a connector 2 X 13.
- Python library is provided.
A small motor with reducer to learn the stepper motors.5,94 € Add to cart
A small 5V with reducer engine to learn the stepper motors.5,94 € Add to cart
A stepper motor NEMA17 format with 200 not by revolution.16,80 € Add to cart
A small round frame of robot with two wheel drive and motor.23,94 € Add to cart