Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 20 miniature push buttons x
- Arduino Nano Clone
- Micro Servo Tower Pro SG90
- Kit of 40 female-female gross customizable 150 mm Premium dupont wires
- Drum HAT pour Raspberry PI
- Mini Submersible Pump DC 3-5V 70-120L/H
- Amplifier I2S 3W class D - MAX98357A
- Mini Breadboard - Platinum 170 contacts green tests
- Reed NO magnetic switch 2mm x 10mm
This kit will allow you to mnter a robot with two-wheel drive chassis. You fixing of plates in metal round to make the chassis, two DC motors with associated wheels and a ball caster to achieve balance. Simply just add a power supply, a microcontroller and a driver for engine to start to have fun with. Using two engine allows it to turn on the spot, but it can evolve only on flat surfaces, but above all it is very small.
To drive the motors, we recommend that you use: Driver of continuous motor - step - A - TB6612 1.2, Driver of motor FeatherWing, Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino. Or driver that allows to control a DC motor brush 5V to 1.5 A max.
The kit includes:
- Engine 2 X 3 to 6 V DC, 200-400 DC my operation, 1.5 in pic
- 2 X wheels
- 1 X free wheel type cast ball
- 1 X Chassis complete with all the elements to mount
- Lengths of the Platinum metal: 100mm / 3.9 "
- Width of the chassis (with the assembled wheels): 109mm / 4.3 "
- Height)with the assembled wheels): 60mm / 2.4 "
A drver d emoteur to drive a motor continuous or a motor not not 1, 2A.5,94 € Add to cart
A shield of Arduino to control up to 2 stepper motors or 4 Motors continuous and two servo motors.23,94 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Bluetooth connectivity THE35,94 € Add to cart
A map Add-on for Feather to piloetr DC moetrs or step by step...23,94 € Add to cart