Oscilloscope Portable DSO Nano V3
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Kit of receptacles small simple row for customised cables
- 3V3 - L4931 - TO-92 3.3 voltage regulator
- Screen TFT 1.44 "with MicroSD - ST7735R
- 40 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- LM35DZ temperature sensor
- Flexible membrane 3 X 4 keyboard
- Power supply 9V 830mA 2.1 mm Jack Arduino
- GP2Y0D810Z0F infrared obstacle detection sensor
This portable oscilloscope is ideal to analyze signals in any situation. Compact and battery operated, you can take it everywhere, il easily recharges on a USB port.?
This 32-bit digital oscilloscope is based on a building ARM - M3 and it features a color screen of 320 x 240 pixels. At the planned level, you have a memoir einterne 2MB and a micro-SD slot.
- Screen: Full Color 2.8 "TFT LCD 65 K 320 × 240 pixels
- Analog bandwidth: 0 - 200 kHz
- Max sampling: 1Msps 12Bits
- Deep memory: 4096 Points
- Horizontal sensitivity: 1uS/Div ~ 10 S/Div
- Vertical sensitivity: 10mV/Div ~ 10V/Div (with probe × 1) / 0.5V/Div~100V/Div (with probe × 10)
- Impedance of input: > 500K?
- Input voltage max: 80Vpp (with probe × 1)
- Coupling: DCs
- Trigger mode: Auto, Normal, Single, None, Scan and Fit and Rising/Falling edge/level trigger
- Waveform feature: Auto measurement: frequency, cycle time, duty cycle, peak voltage, RMS voltage, Average voltage and DC voltage.
- Generator of signals: Signal square 10 Hz ~ 1 MHz
- Alimenattion: 500mAh 3.7V Lithium battery / USB
- Dimansions: 91 mm * 62 mm * 13 mm