FeatherWing power relay - add-on for Feather card
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Slim Sticker-type GSM/Cellular Quad-Band Antenna - 3dBi - 200mm
- Adafruit SHARP Memory Display Breakout - 1.3" 168x144 Monochrome
- Adafruit Feather HUZZAH32 with ESP32 WiFi Bluetooth
- PN532 NFC RFID for Arduino shield
- LDR - Photoresistor
- Adafruit 128x64 OLED Bonnet pour Raspberry PI
- NeoPixel FeatherWing - 4 x 8 RGB LEDS for cards Feather
- IR (Infrared) Receiver Sensor - TSOP38238
- Short female connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather
A Feather card without ambition, it's a Feather without FeatherWing card! This featherWing relay card will allow you to control the power like lamps from the fan or the devices up to 250 V AC or DC. This card will allow you to control up to 1200W.
This version of FeatherWing is with Relay not maintained. You can switch up to 10A in 120V AC or 5a ev 240 V AC. With inductive loads, divide these values by two. Please check the datashett of the relay in order to know exactly the possibilities of commutaton. This relay is perfect to switch most of the devices of the House from exceeding not 1200W.
Each card FeatherWing is sold tested and assembled without welded connectors.
Attention: If you use higher at 24 v voltages, be careful and make evidence of common sense. You know the rules of electric base security to avoid any accident.
- Size: 51.0 mm x 23.0 mm x 20.2 mm / 2.0 "x 0.9" x 0.8 "
- Weight: 16.8 g / 0.6 oz
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Wifi connectivity.20,34 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Bluetooth connectivity THE35,94 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its GPRS connectivity53,94 € Add to cart
A batch of two connectors stacked females 12 and 16 pins for Feather.1,20 € Add to cart
A batch of two female connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather.1,14 € Add to cart