Accelerometer LIS3DH 3-axis (+ - 2g / 4g / 8g / 16g)
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Arduino Leonardo with Headers
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 4, 7kohms
- NeoPixel Ring with 12 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Memory FRAM SPI Non-Volatile Breakout - 64Kbit / 8KByte
- Adafruit DS3231 RTC Breakout Precision
- 20 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Display LCD 2 X 16 I2C with backlight RGB - Grove
- NeoPixel Ring with 16 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Adafruit Perma-Proto Full - sized Breadboard PCB - Single
The LIS3DH circuit is an accerometre very popular 3-axis. It is economic ets has some additional features:
- Sensitivity on 3 axes with 10-bit precision
- Scale selectable ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g
- I2C or SPI interface
- Output stops
- Multiple raw output of 1 kHz to 5 kHz
- Low consumption, 2µA
- Detection of the Tap, Double Tap, Detection of orientation and free fall.
- 3 additional analog inputs
The sensor communicates through an i2c or SPI bus. On the I2C bus, it is possible to connect two accelerometer on the bus me with a selection of the address with juper weldable.
The circuit has a are own regulator 3, 3V and line adapter, it can operate in 5V and 3, 3V.
- Size: 20.62 mm x 20.32 mm x 2.6 mm / 0.8 "x 0.8" x 0.1 "
- Weight: 1.5 g