Grove Mega Shield V1.2
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Module vibrator - Grove
- USB cable with switch and micro USB connector
- Box for Arduino
- Distributor of 6 coils of wire 22AWG
- RFM69HCW Radio Transceiver Breakout - 433 MHz
- Arduino MEGA ADK R3 (compatible Android)
- Arduino Starter Kit - French Version
- Wheel for servo motor
- Block battery 4xAA with ON-OFF inter
This shield for arduino MEGA and ADK card will allow you to connect very simply all modules of the Grove range. Each Grove connector has two pins of power (VCC and GND) and two pine trees in signals.
You can find 10 connectors dedicated to the digital inputs/outputs including 4 for the serial link, 8 connectors dedicated to analog and 3 entries connectors dedicated to the I2C connection.
A row of 12 connectors 3 points at 2.54 mm no is present in the Center simply linking servo-motors or the modules of the Electronics Bricks range.
A switch to select the voltage applied to VCC between 5V and 3V3 to make this compatible to most of Arduino or compatible card.
- Format: Arduino MEGA and ADK
- Compatible: Grove
Documentation of the Grove Mega Shield: Grove - Mega Shield