Solar round badge 5V 40mA
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- FeatherWing doubling Proto for Feather card
- Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 2000mAh battery
- Shield Arduino GSM V2 with antenna connector
- Capacitive Touch Shield for Arduino - MPR121
- USB cable type A - B
- Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
- Support battery CR2032
- MPL115A2 barometric-temperature pressure sensor
- LDR - Photoresistor
This small solar badge will allow you to simply feed e-textiles little greedy energy. This ets badge consisting of a 55mm in diameter with 10 disc band solar cells can provide 5V 40mA in plen sunshine. He little power projects with low consumption.
Covered with epoxy resin, this makes it solid and resistant to moisture on the front. At the rear, you will find 2 solder points to achieve the connection of power.
- 10 x solar cells polycrystalline
- Rated power: 5V @ 40mA
- Dimensions: 55mm diameter x 3 mm thick
- Welds in the rear
- Weight: 8.9 g
The smaller version of the map Adafruit FLORA ATTiny85-based11,94 € Add to cart
A pack of 5 LED Pailette powerful white for twinkling color your e-textiles.
An Arduino compatible card to achieve e-textiles made from ATMega32U4.17,94 € Add to cart
A pack of 5 LED Pailette powerful royal blue for twinkling your e-textiles.
A powerful 5 LED Pailette color red Ruby pack for twinkling your e-textiles.
A powerful 5 LED Pailette emerald green color pack for twinkling your e-textiles.