SD Card Shield V4.0
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Sensor IR remote with cable (10cm - 80 cm) GP2Y0A21YK0F
- Adafruit Servo Shield 12-bit PWM I2C 16
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 1kohms
- Shield LCD 16 x 2 I2C blue and white for Arduino
- Support for Arduino and breadboard
- Wireless SD Shield
- Spark Core
- Pack of 5 Red 5mm LED
- DHT22 - Sensor of temperature and humidity digital
This shield will allow you to store data on an SD card with your Arduino card very simply.
The shield is compatible to the standard SD, SDHC and microSD (using the format included adapter), it uses the Arduino card SPI port.
Two connectors to I2C and UART compatible to the standard Grove are also present on the map.
The kit includes the card Shield WHEAT V.20 and connectors to be welded to the shield.
- Documentation: SD Card shield V4.0
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.19,50 € Add to cart
The Arduino MEGA 2560, based on the ATmega2560 MCU, features a multitude of inputs/outputs.44,40 € Add to cart
An Arduino board that can emulate a keyboard or a USB mouse.24,00 € Add to cart