Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Transmitter and receiver 433 MHz RF modules
- XBee Shield V2.0
- Adafruit Proto Shield for Arduino - Version stackable R3
- Module MOSFET - Grove
- Cable power Arduino for 9V batteries
- Heat sink for Raspberry ft3 - BGA 13 x 13.5 x 10mm
- Standard 20 X 4 LCD screen - White on blue background
- Connector Strip 6 points
- Adafruit Perma-Proto Half - sized Breadboard PCB - Single
This shield will allow you to store data on an SD card with your Arduino card very simply.
The shield is compatible to the standard SD, SDHC and microSD (using the format included adapter), it uses the Arduino card SPI port.
Two connectors to I2C and UART compatible to the standard Grove are also present on the map.
The kit includes the card Shield WHEAT V.20 and connectors to be welded to the shield.
- Documentation: SD Card shield V4.0
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.23,80 € Add to cart
The Arduino MEGA 2560, based on the ATmega2560 MCU, features a multitude of inputs/outputs.45,60 € Add to cart
An Arduino board that can emulate a keyboard or a USB mouse.25,80 € Add to cart