5 X LED Sequins - Royal Blue - Adafruit
A pack of 5 LED Pailette powerful royal blue for twinkling your e-textiles.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- PyCom loyal 1.0 - LoRa + WiFi + wheat
- Teensy 3.2 MK20DX256 + Headers
- Piezo 30 mm pre-cable with box
- Rigid wire 22AWG black 25 ft spool
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 10kohms
- Pack of 5 LED 5mm yellow
- Shield LCD 16 x 2 I2C blue and white for Arduino
- Cable USB type A - Mini B
- Tactile Button switch (6mm) x 20 pack
These LED modules are ideal for twinkling your e-textiles projects, because they are easy to sew and boasts exceptional brightness. These are the modules to the example of the Flora Neopixel but with a single color, cela rens smaller and easier to sew and use.
Just feed them between 3V and 6V on the PIN + and connect to ground terminal - and the LED lights up. He m ^ me possible to make them sparkle grace in PWM driving through a card GEMMA or FLORA.
LED Seguins modules are teams led to the 1206 package and a series of 100 ohm resistor, which gives a consumption of 5mA under 3, 3V, so it is possible to connect 4 or 5 in parallel on a single pin of a microcontroller.
Sold per pack of 5 LED Sequins - Royal Blue
- Power supply: 3V to 6V
- Consumption: 5mA led under 3, 3V
- Size: 4mm x 9mm /.16 "x 0.35"
Thickness 0.7 mm
"The holes are 7 mm / 0.28"
- Color: Royal Blue
A ring composed of 16 RGB LED for the most crazy project!11,94 € Add to cart
A ring composed of 12 LED RGB for the most crazy project!9,00 € Add to cart
The smaller version of the map Adafruit FLORA ATTiny85-based11,94 € Add to cart
A stick comprised of 8 RGB LED for the most crazy project!7,14 € Add to cart