Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino - v2.3
- Teensy 3.2 MK20DX256 + Headers
- Sensor mounting right TILT
- Microphone Electret - 20Hz-20KHz Omnidirectionel
- Lot de 18 cables avec pinces crocodiles 317mm
- Adafruit Servo Shield 12-bit PWM I2C 16
- MKR1000 Genuino
- Block battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter 3xAAA
- Pack of 5 LED Green 5mm
These LED modules are ideal for twinkling your e-textiles projects, because they are easy to sew and boasts exceptional brightness. These are the modules to the example of the Flora Neopixel but with a single color, cela rens smaller and easier to sew and use.
Just feed them between 3V and 6V on the PIN + and connect to ground terminal - and the LED lights up. He m ^ me possible to make them sparkle grace in PWM driving through a card GEMMA or FLORA.
LED Seguins modules are teams led to the 1206 package and a series of 100 ohm resistor, which gives a consumption of 5mA under 3, 3V, so it is possible to connect 4 or 5 in parallel on a single pin of a microcontroller.
Sold per pack of 5 LED Sequins - Royal Blue
- Power supply: 3V to 6V
- Consumption: 5mA led under 3, 3V
- Size: 4mm x 9mm /.16 "x 0.35"
Thickness 0.7 mm
"The holes are 7 mm / 0.28"
- Color: Royal Blue
A ring composed of 16 RGB LED for the most crazy project!11,94 € Add to cart
A ring composed of 12 LED RGB for the most crazy project!9,00 € Add to cart
The smaller version of the map Adafruit FLORA ATTiny85-based11,94 € Add to cart
A stick comprised of 8 RGB LED for the most crazy project!7,14 € Add to cart