Adafruit Feather Bluetooth 32U4 THE
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Bluetooth connectivity THE
Estimation de livraison entre le 06/04/2020 et le 07/04/2020
La Poste - So Colissimo
A partir de: 4,80 €
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- HC-SR04 ultrasound distance sensor
- Lot of 12 to connector male Alligator Clip adapters
- Terminal Block Breakout FeatherWing Kit for cards Feather
- Adafruit Feather M0 Adalogger
- Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 2000mAh battery
- Data Logging Shield for Arduino - Adafruit
- Adafruit Perma-Proto Full - sized Breadboard PCB - Single
- Thermistor 10K - 3950 NTC - accuracy 1% Epoxy
- 20 Male - female 300mm Premium dupont wires Kit
The Feather is the new development card developed by Adafruit and as its name suggests, Feather pen in English means, it's small, light and can you raise! It was designed to establish a new standard of small microcontroller.
This version of the map Feather has a module bluetooth BTLE nRF51822 with management integrated with a micro-USB connector battery charge.
It is composed of a heart to the ATmega32u4 clocked at 8 MHz controller database. This circuit has 32KB of Flash and 2KB of RAM and a built-in USB epile which allows to program USB directly and even emulate a keyboard, a mouse, or even a MIDI enables.
In order to realize mobile montages, this has to a built-in JST connector card dedicated to batteries Lithium polymer 3, 7V with a charging circuit. If you do not need battery, simply feed it through the micro-USB connector. The Feather card will automatically switch between USB power and the battery if needed.
- Dimensions 2.0 "x 0.9" x 0.28 "(51mm x 23mm x 8mm) without connectors"
- Light as a (large) feather - 5.7 g
- ATmega32u4 @ 8 MHz with 3.3V logic
- Exit 3, 3V with a regulator 500 my
- USb supported natively, with interviews and port bootloader series USb for debug
- 20 x GPIO pins
- Support hardware for series, I2C, and SPI
- 8 PWM capable pines
- 10 x analog entries
- Built-in charger 100mA LiPoly with led charge indicator
- PIN # 13 cable on LED blinking red.
- Controllable power supply via Power Enable
- 4 mounting holes
- RESET button
Sold tested and assembled.
Programming embedded in the Arduino IDE.