Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Long 5 connectors male 1 X 16 extra 2.54 mm strip lot
- Breadboard - 830 contacts
- Straight potentiometer - Grove
- CD4543BE: 7-compatible segment MC14543 BCD DECODER
- Shield-Proto PCB R3
- Stereo 2.1W Class D Audio Amplifier - TPA2012
- Lot of 4 connectors 3 X 4 2.54 mm right angle
- Adafruit Feather HUZZAH with ESP8266 WiFi
- Pressure-sensitive conductive foil (Velostat / Linqstat)
Screw Shield is the ideal accessory to add connectors to screws on the pins of your Arduino board.
Side pine digital, there are 16 standard terminals and 2 additional GND terminals.
Side pine is analog, it alos 12 standard terminal blocks and 4 additional connectors (WINE, 2 x GND and 5V).
An extension for the SPI connector is also provided to accommodate Screw Shield between an Arduino board and a shield, while retaining the SPI of the ICSP connector functionality.
The Shield Screw does not respect the 1.0 pinout. (only 16 pins side digital and 12 analog side pins)