Temperature humidity BME280 pressure sensor
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Sensor IR remote with cable (10cm - 80 cm) GP2Y0A21YK0F
- Case with On-OFF inter and connector 2.1 mm powerjack 9V battery
- Breakout MCP4725 - 12-bit I2C DAC
- Lot of 12 to connector male Alligator Clip adapters
- Set of 12 mini breadboard
- ADS1115 16-bit 4-channel with PGA
- 5 X LED Sequins - Ruby Red - Adafruit
- Sensor mounting right TILT
- Adapter RS232-TTL 3, 3V and 5V
Bosch just aggrement its range of environmental sensor with the capteurBME280, it allows to measure a temperature, barometric pressure and the percentage of moisture. This sensor is ideal for all your climate or environmental and highly scalable projects because of his connection in I2C or SPI.
The accuracy of this Bosch sensor is the best solution for money with a precisio of ±3% of moisture, ±1hPa ±1 ° C in temperature and barometric pressure. It is also possible to use this sensor to measure altitude with an accuracy of ±1m.
BME280 ets the new genration of sensor Bosch that replaces the traditional BMP085/180/183 with a noise measurement of alitude of 0.25 m and a faster conversion time. It has the same features but with an I2C and SPI, binding for a wiring fast travelled the I2C, but in the case of multiple sensors and to avoid collisions of addresses, use the SPI connection.
This sensor has a regulator 3, 3V and adaptation of level, so it is utilisatble in 3, 3V or 5V without problem. Sold tested and assembled with a non welded strip connector.
- Size: 19.0 mm x 18.0 mm x 3.0 mm / 0.7 "x 0.7" x 0.1 "
- Weight: 1.0g/0.0oz