Temperature humidity BME280 pressure sensor
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit VEML7700 Lux Sensor - I2C Light Sensor
- Shield Ethernet W5100 for Arduino
- Motion PIR - Grove sensor
- PyCom loyal 1.0 - LoRa + WiFi + wheat
- Adafruit AS7262 6-Channel Visible Light / Color Sensor Breakout
- Raspberry PI - Model FT2 1 GB
- GP2Y0D810Z0F infrared obstacle detection sensor
- Adafruit Perma-Proto Small Mint Tin Size Breadboard PCB X 3
- Anemometer - Analog wind speed sensor
Bosch just aggrement its range of environmental sensor with the capteurBME280, it allows to measure a temperature, barometric pressure and the percentage of moisture. This sensor is ideal for all your climate or environmental and highly scalable projects because of his connection in I2C or SPI.
The accuracy of this Bosch sensor is the best solution for money with a precisio of ±3% of moisture, ±1hPa ±1 ° C in temperature and barometric pressure. It is also possible to use this sensor to measure altitude with an accuracy of ±1m.
BME280 ets the new genration of sensor Bosch that replaces the traditional BMP085/180/183 with a noise measurement of alitude of 0.25 m and a faster conversion time. It has the same features but with an I2C and SPI, binding for a wiring fast travelled the I2C, but in the case of multiple sensors and to avoid collisions of addresses, use the SPI connection.
This sensor has a regulator 3, 3V and adaptation of level, so it is utilisatble in 3, 3V or 5V without problem. Sold tested and assembled with a non welded strip connector.
- Size: 19.0 mm x 18.0 mm x 3.0 mm / 0.7 "x 0.7" x 0.1 "
- Weight: 1.0g/0.0oz