I2C voltage converter two-way 4-bit - BSS138
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- USB cable type A - B
- Long 5 connectors male 1 X 16 extra 2.54 mm strip lot
- 5 X capacitors 0.1µF
- Light sensor - Grove
- Breakout SMT for SOIC14 or TSSOP14 - 6 Pack
- Flexible membrane 3 X 4 keyboard
- Voltage converter two-way 4-bit
- Kit of 40 female - female 150mm Premium dupont wires
- 5 X Cable universal Grove 4 pine trees 50 cm
Most of the crates as the Arduino works with 5V logic and many recent sensor works them with a logic of 3, 3V. This converter will allow to adapt the signals while protecting the sensor from the tensions too high.
This voltage converter is basis of mosfet BSS138 with resitance of pullup 10kΩ, it can work on part 1, 8V low voltage and up to 10V on the side high voltage.
Mem if this module has been designed to adapt I2C signals, it may also work for the SPI or serial TTL.
This product is sold assembled and tested, with two connector header 1 X 6 not welded.
A batch of flexible son of sizes and different colours, ideal for the breadboards.6,00 € Add to cart
A breadboard of medium size perfect for your temporary electronic assemblies.5,40 € Add to cart
Breadboard - Platinum test 830 contacts.6,70 € Add to cart