Accelerometer 3 axes and magnetometer - LSM303
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Bluefruit Shield - Bluetooth WHEAT
- Block 2 X CR2032 battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter
- Flexible wire 22AWG yellow 25 ft spool
- Pack of multicoloured thermoretractables gaines
- 5V opto-isolated relay module 2 channel 10A
- Data Logging Shield for Arduino - Adafruit
- Arduino MKR FOX 1200 w/o Antenna
- Adafruit Trinket Pro 16 MHz 5V
- Adafruit Micro Lipo - charger USB LiIon/LiPoly
This module consists of an accelerometer 3 axes and of a magnetometer, making it an ideal alllie to follow a direction with precision. The accelerometer will allow you to follow the acceleration of the Earth, and the magnetometer will act as a compass to indicate your direction with respect to magnetic north. By combining these two data, you can easily guide your project.
This breakout ets module based on the famous LSM303DLHC sensor, it communicates in I2C and is very simple to use. As the circuit works in 3, 3V, elements have been added to make it compatible 5V signals, so you can utilisre in 3, 3V or 5V without problem. To use it, simply feed it man + 3 - 5V and GND pin, and read the I2C connection. There is also the DATA_READY pine and two pines of interuptons that can be used.
Each card is sold assembled and tested with a 1 X 8 non welded header connector.
- 3-axis compass LSM303: ±1.3 to ±8.1 gauss
- LSM303 3 - axis accelerometer: ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g selectable
- This card uses the 7-bit I2C address 0 x 19 & 0x1E
Bookstore and LSM303 example: Adafruit_LSM303
Example of use: LSM303 Accelerometer + Compass Breakout