Customers who bought this product also bought:
- wires for prototyping Kit
- Cable USB - TTL for Debug-Console Raspberry PI series
- Module POE 12V for Arduino Ethernet Shield
- Transparent 5mm RGB LED
- Housing official Raspberry PI B + FT2 ft3 - raspberry
- 10 X 10nF capacitor
- ATMega328 with Arduino UNO bootloader
- Electret microphone with amp MAX4466
- Micro SD 8 GB with adapting SD and OS NOOBS
This shield is composed of a screen LCD 2 X 16 characters with white writing on a blue backlit. This type of lCD display requires a lot of pins to be used, that is why that MCP23017 circuit has been built on the shield to manage the LCD in i2C with only two pines of dialogue (SDA and SCL).
On this same i2C link, it is possible to control three pines for the RGB backlight and 5 push buttons for the user part, allowing a navigation and easy validation on the LCD menus.
This shield is scheduled for the classic Arduino Duemilanove, Uno, Diecimilla, etc, but it can also be mounted on an Arduino MEGA card as long as it has additional pins of the R3 standard. He uses pine A4 and A5.
This shield is sold as a kit and needs to be welded, but counted 30 minutes.
Doc and editing: RGB LCD Shield - Control a 16 x 2 Character LCD using 2 pins
Libririe Arduino: Adafruit-RGB-LCD-Shield-Library