Customers who bought this product also bought:
Thermocouples are very sensitive and require a good amplifier with a reference with compensation cold and calculations for the nonlinearity. A good amplifictauer is the MAX31855K, but it doesn't take into account that the K type thermocouple. This one, the MAX31856 is an amplifier/converter that takes into account all the thermocouple and can also provide a notification in case of exceeding of a threshold temperature or in the case of an error.
This converter will work through a liaison 4-wire SPI and will interface with thermocouples type K, J, N, R, S, T, E, or B.
This breakout ets card handy and is simply interface with most microcontrollers. It has a 3, integrated 3V regulator as well as an adaptation of level, which allows to use it in logic 5V or 3, 3V. The card is sold assembled and tested with a non welded 1 X 16 pins male connector and a Terminal screw 1 X 2 not welded.
- Works with the thermocouples of type K, J, N, R, S, T, E, or B.
- Output of-210 ° C a + 1800 ° C with a resolution of 0.0078125 °. Most thermocouples have an accuracy of ±2 ° C or ±6 ° C, which is less than the precision of the converter, so it is more than enough.
- Internal temperature reading.
- Power supply and logic compatible 5V and 3, 3V
- Connection 4-wire SPi.
- Size: 25.0 mm x 22.0 mm x 3.0 mm / 1.0 "x 0.9" x 0.1 "
Weight: 3.5 g / 0.1 oz