Data Logging Shield for Arduino - Adafruit
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Hall effect sensor - US5881LUA
- Battery 6xAA and Jack 2.1 mm connector
- Lot of 4 connectors 3 X 4 2.54 mm right angle
- Adafruit GPS Breakout Ultimate - 66 channels 10 Hz - V3
- Connector Strip 8 points
- 10 x BC547 Transistors - NPN
- Adafruit INA260 High or Low Side Voltage, Current, Power Sensor
- Roll paper thermal width 2.25 "length 50 ft
This shield is ideal for the storage of data with an Arduino board. It can be used to store data on an SD card pré-formatée in FAT16 or FAT32. The shield has also of a circuit RTC can easily date information.
This shield is sold without the Arduino (required in order to use this shield), without the SD card or the battery for RTC circuit. The shield comes with all the components welded and tested, however strip connectors are provided but not welded. This can easily be done by a novice in less than 15 minutes.
- The SD interface works with formatting FAT16 and FAT32, an adaptation of signals in 3, 3V is present to protect the SD card.
- The RTC circuit keeps the date and time even when the Arduino board is not powered.
- The bookstore for the SD card and the RTC circuit allows a very quick.
- An area of prototyage is present on the shield.
- A tenson regulator 3, 3V is present on the shield to power the SD card.
- Compatible cards Arduino Arduino UNO, Duemilanove, Diecimila, Leonardo our ADK/Mega R3 or higher.
- Dimensions (assembled): 70mm x 53mm x 17mm (2.7in x 0.65in x 2 in)
- SD Card exceeds 10 mm (0.4in) when it is inserted
- Weight: 22g / 0.8 oz
- This shield uses the I2C address 0 x 68 7 - bit address.
Tutorial, schema and libraries: Adafruit Data Logger Shield