Micro-Switch hand switch three contacts
A micro-switch with needles to make limit switches or other switches.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- CR2032 button
- 3, 3V 600mA - LM3671 3.3V voltage regulator
- Breadboard - 400 contacts
- Chrome push button with green LED Ring - 16mm
- Rotary encoder 24 positions with validation + knob
- Potentiometer 10 K Mount Panel
- Gaines thermoretractables black Pack
- Power supply 9V 830mA 2.1 mm Jack Arduino
- Kit of 40 wires Male-Male gross customizable 150 mm Premium dupont
Micro-switches are often used in arcade buttons and joysticks, but they are also used in mechatronic projects such as basic or end-of-travel sensors. They can be used as a "tactile" function (the click function is pleasant) or as a "contactor" (the contact is closed when pressed and opens when released).
This model has a 3 inch long needle. Often called "Coin Switch", this switch is used for coin detection. This switch is quite handy because you can twist the needle a little for a specific use.
iI is a basic mcro-switch for arcade and robotics. Recommended use is with 12VDC and 50mA max.