Micro-Switch hand switch three contacts
A micro-switch with needles to make limit switches or other switches.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit Audio FX Sound Board - WAV/OGG Trigger with 16MB Flash
- Connector Strip 8 points
- Rotary encoder 24 positions with validation + knob
- Pack of 5 LED 5mm yellow
- Adafruit PCF8523 Real Time Clock Assembled Breakout Board
- HD Magnet Viewing Film - 50x40mm
- Braid a unsolder 1.5 m x 2 m without cleaning
- Pack of 5 Red 5mm LED
- With filter IR and white LED - TCS34725 RGB color sensor
Micro-switches are often used in arcade buttons and joysticks, but they are also used in mechatronic projects such as basic or end-of-travel sensors. They can be used as a "tactile" function (the click function is pleasant) or as a "contactor" (the contact is closed when pressed and opens when released).
This model has a 3 inch long needle. Often called "Coin Switch", this switch is used for coin detection. This switch is quite handy because you can twist the needle a little for a specific use.
iI is a basic mcro-switch for arcade and robotics. Recommended use is with 12VDC and 50mA max.