Arduino USB 2 Micro Serial
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Wifi series ESP8266 - 1 M Flash module
- Block battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter 3xAAA
- 20 female - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Flexible wire 22AWG yellow 25 ft spool
- 5 X capacitor 10µF
- Transparent 5mm RGB LED
- Breadboard - 400 contacts
- Voltage converter two-way 4-bit
- 20 female - female 300mm Premium dupont wires Kit
This card allows to convert a USB connection in a serial RX and TX 5V, ideal to connect an Arduino Mini card or any what microcontroller requiring a binding series to interact with the computer. It includes an Atmega16U2 microcontroller programmed by USB-serial converter, it is the same track found on the Arduino UNO card. The programmed firmware uses the standard USB COM drivers and uses no extra drivers, apart from a file. INF on Windows.
The adapter has a micro-USB connector and a connector 5 points including signals RX (receiving data), TX (for the data show), + 5V, GND, and RESET. It has also LED to articles: food, RX and TX. A protection circuit to limit the current to 500mA to protect the computer USB liason.
|Tension logique (GPIO)||5V|
|Connectique pour chargement||micro USB|