Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Connector 2 X 20 2.54 mm Long
- Mini Push-Pull Solenoid - 5V
- Raspberry PI B + FT2 ft3 Transparent casing
- Screen LCD 20 X 4 Standard - Black on background RGB
- Voltmeter-ammeter USB with OLED display
- Adapter I2C or SPI for LCD display
- Cable 30 cm 5-point female - male
- Cable set for fast connection for buttons arcade - 10 pairs
- 5 X capacitor 10µF
This card allows to convert a USB connection in a serial RX and TX 5V, ideal to connect an Arduino Mini card or any what microcontroller requiring a binding series to interact with the computer. It includes an Atmega16U2 microcontroller programmed by USB-serial converter, it is the same track found on the Arduino UNO card. The programmed firmware uses the standard USB COM drivers and uses no extra drivers, apart from a file. INF on Windows.
The adapter has a micro-USB connector and a connector 5 points including signals RX (receiving data), TX (for the data show), + 5V, GND, and RESET. It has also LED to articles: food, RX and TX. A protection circuit to limit the current to 500mA to protect the computer USB liason.
|Tension logique (GPIO)
|Connectique pour chargement