Arduino USB 2 Micro Serial
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Mini Breadboard - Plate tests 170 contacts white
- LED Arcade Button - 30mm Clear
- Cable set for fast connection for buttons arcade - 10 pairs
- Adafruit share Pal
- Battery 6xAA and Jack 2.1 mm connector
- Module dual relay 5V - 250V 7A
- Arduino Micro
- Flora Budget Pack - Adafruit
- Kit of 50 Male - female 125mm wires
This card allows to convert a USB connection in a serial RX and TX 5V, ideal to connect an Arduino Mini card or any what microcontroller requiring a binding series to interact with the computer. It includes an Atmega16U2 microcontroller programmed by USB-serial converter, it is the same track found on the Arduino UNO card. The programmed firmware uses the standard USB COM drivers and uses no extra drivers, apart from a file. INF on Windows.
The adapter has a micro-USB connector and a connector 5 points including signals RX (receiving data), TX (for the data show), + 5V, GND, and RESET. It has also LED to articles: food, RX and TX. A protection circuit to limit the current to 500mA to protect the computer USB liason.
|Tension logique (GPIO)||5V|
|Connectique pour chargement||micro USB|