Arduino USB 2 Micro Serial
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 3V3 - L4931 - TO-92 3.3 voltage regulator
- Grove Starter Kit V3
- Base Power 2.1 mm for mounting Panel Jack
- Screen LCD 20 X 4 Standard - Black on background RGB
- 40 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Cable 30 cm 5-point female - male
- Mini Breadboard - Platinum 170 contacts red tests
- Buzzer Piezo - PS1240
- Arduino Ethernet Shield 2
This card allows to convert a USB connection in a serial RX and TX 5V, ideal to connect an Arduino Mini card or any what microcontroller requiring a binding series to interact with the computer. It includes an Atmega16U2 microcontroller programmed by USB-serial converter, it is the same track found on the Arduino UNO card. The programmed firmware uses the standard USB COM drivers and uses no extra drivers, apart from a file. INF on Windows.
The adapter has a micro-USB connector and a connector 5 points including signals RX (receiving data), TX (for the data show), + 5V, GND, and RESET. It has also LED to articles: food, RX and TX. A protection circuit to limit the current to 500mA to protect the computer USB liason.
|Tension logique (GPIO)||5V|
|Connectique pour chargement||micro USB|