Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Data Logging Shield for Arduino - Adafruit
- Commutator turning diam. 22 mm 6 threads with clamp-
- LM35DZ temperature sensor
- Sensor temperature and humidity Si7021
- Sidekick Basic Kit V2
- Breakout JST - PH Male 2pin with ON-OFF switch
- Block battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter 3xAAA
- 1 X capacitors 1000µF
- LED Charlieplexed Matrix - 9 x 16 LEDs - blue
This quarter of 157,48 mm diameter ring consists of 15LED RGB WS2815 5050 with a built-in driver.
Need you 4 quarters of ring in order to achieve a complete ring.
The ring are chainable between them, simply connect the output of a ring at the entrance to the next. So just one micro-controller to control a series of NeoPixel ring. Each RGB LED has of are own controller to operate independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA enn cournat constant, this allows to have a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
The Ring NeoPixel works nominally 5V, but limits are between 4V and 7V.
- Power supply: 5V (boundary between 4V and 7V)
- Consumption: 18mA led
- Number of LEDS: 15
- Interfacte: series
- Outside diameter: 157,48 mm
- Weight: 4.03 g
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel