NeoPixel Ring 1/4 60 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Electret microphone with amp MAX4466
- Connector Strip scored 40 points
- Mini Breadboard - Plate tests 170 contacts white
- Vibrating Mini Motor Disc
- Arduino Uno - SMD standard R3
- Pack of 25 LED 3mm blue
- Cable USB type A - Micro B
- NeoPixel Jewel with 7 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- LM35DZ temperature sensor
This quarter of 157,48 mm diameter ring consists of 15LED RGB WS2815 5050 with a built-in driver.
Need you 4 quarters of ring in order to achieve a complete ring.
The ring are chainable between them, simply connect the output of a ring at the entrance to the next. So just one micro-controller to control a series of NeoPixel ring. Each RGB LED has of are own controller to operate independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA enn cournat constant, this allows to have a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
The Ring NeoPixel works nominally 5V, but limits are between 4V and 7V.
- Power supply: 5V (boundary between 4V and 7V)
- Consumption: 18mA led
- Number of LEDS: 15
- Interfacte: series
- Outside diameter: 157,48 mm
- Weight: 4.03 g
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel
Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.23,80 € Add to cart