Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Pack of 5 LED 5mm Diffused NeoPixel
- Lot of 12 to connector male Alligator Clip adapters
- Breakout CR2032 20mm with ON-OFF switch button
- Display 7 segments red common anode
- Lot of 2 crocodile clips
- Adafruit HTU21D-F Temperature & Humidity Sensor Breakout Board
- Adafruit HUZZAH ESP8266 Breakout
- 5 X Double Terminal soldering 3.5 mm
- Block battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter 3xAAA
This quarter of 157,48 mm diameter ring consists of 15LED RGB WS2815 5050 with a built-in driver.
Need you 4 quarters of ring in order to achieve a complete ring.
The ring are chainable between them, simply connect the output of a ring at the entrance to the next. So just one micro-controller to control a series of NeoPixel ring. Each RGB LED has of are own controller to operate independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA enn cournat constant, this allows to have a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
The Ring NeoPixel works nominally 5V, but limits are between 4V and 7V.
- Power supply: 5V (boundary between 4V and 7V)
- Consumption: 18mA led
- Number of LEDS: 15
- Interfacte: series
- Outside diameter: 157,48 mm
- Weight: 4.03 g
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel