NeoPixel Ring 1/4 60 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
A quarter of ring composed of 15 LED RGB for projects big and bright!
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Connector Strip 8 points
- Heart rate sensor - Grove
- Cable power Arduino for 9V batteries
- Music Maker MP3 with Amp Stereo 3W for Arduino Shield - v1.0
- Commutator turning diam. 22 mm 6 threads with clamp-
- Pack of 25 LED 3mm blue
- No engine has no 12V NEMA17 200 step/rev 350mA
- Transmitter and receiver 433 MHz RF modules
- Breadboard - 830 contacts
This quarter of 157,48 mm diameter ring consists of 15LED RGB WS2815 5050 with a built-in driver.
Need you 4 quarters of ring in order to achieve a complete ring.
The ring are chainable between them, simply connect the output of a ring at the entrance to the next. So just one micro-controller to control a series of NeoPixel ring. Each RGB LED has of are own controller to operate independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA enn cournat constant, this allows to have a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
The Ring NeoPixel works nominally 5V, but limits are between 4V and 7V.
- Power supply: 5V (boundary between 4V and 7V)
- Consumption: 18mA led
- Number of LEDS: 15
- Interfacte: series
- Outside diameter: 157,48 mm
- Weight: 4.03 g
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel