Mini Pan - Tilt Kit assembles with servos
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Display 7 green segments with common cathode
- Arduino Uno - SMD standard R3
- Plate holes of prototyping - 410-contacts
- Case Raspberry PI B+ PI2 PI3 Transparent Adafruit
- Cable Ethernet 3 m 10 ft
- Female connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather
- 3, 3V 600mA - LM3671 3.3V voltage regulator
- Lot of 2 crocodile clips
This mini Pan-Tilt will allow you to direct your camera or another, in almost all directions with only two servo-motors. The Mini Pan - Tilt Kit is sold assembled with the two servo-motors. He can turn on 180 ° and switch of from front to back on 150 °. A free surface of 38mm by 36mm planned ets pure fix a camera or a sensor.
"As the servo motors are standard, it is very simple to fly this avce kit a simple map Arduino and with the bookstore"Arduino Servo Librairy"
- Base size: 37mm x 33mm x 3mm / 1.5 "x 1.3" x 0.1 "
- Separation of the fixing holes: 30mm x 26mm / 1.2 "x 1"
- Height upright (zero tilt): 67mm / 2.6 "
- Media size: 38mm x 36mm / 1.5 "x 1.4"
- Weight: 37g
Arduino library: http://www.Arduino.cc/en/reference/servo