Music Maker MP3 with Amp Stereo 3W for Arduino Shield - v1.0
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Play your audio file with the Music Maker MP3 Shield for Arduino. This powerful shield has the circuit VS1053, an encoder/decoder (codec) which allows to decoder a multitude of audio format like MP3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, MIDI, FLAC, WAV (PCM and ADPCM). It can also be used to record audio in PCm (.) (WAV) or Ogg Vorbis. You can also make audio adjustments such as the BASS, TREBLE or the digital volume.
All features are implemented through a SPI connection which allows an Arduino board simply read an audio file on an SD card. There is also a MIDI mode that allows to boot the circuit in a mode allowing to read lunch 31250 KBaud from an Arduino pin and acts as a battery or synthesizer (a dozen batteries are also included).
This version has also a 3W stereo amplifier that can drive directly to the talkers heut 4 or 8 ohms.
Here are the features of this shield:
- Basis of VS1053: decode Ogg Vorbis, MP3/MP2/MP1, MP4, AAC, WMA, FLAC, WAV/PCM, MIDI. encode Ogg or WAV/PCM.
- Output stereo audio with audio filter with condenstaeur and ecoteurs connection, audio system or powered speaker ground reference.
- 7 GPIO in extra that can be read and written with an Arduino library to drive LEDS or acquire buttons.
- Support FAT16/FAT32 of 64Mb microSD to more
- Adaptation 3, 3V/5V for the SD crate and the MP3 controller
- Works with l're Arduino Uno, Mega, or Leonardo card
- MIDI system integrated with a 12 instruments batteries
- Optional trips to breakout: Microphone, card detect.
The shield is sold assembled and tested with no welded male, CPSI and to screw terminal connectors.
- Dimensions: 69mm x 53mm x 2mm / 2.7 "x 2.1" x 0.8 "
- Weight: 14.7 g