Shield LCD 16 x 2 for Arduino
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Arduino 9 Axes Motion Shield
- Flexible wire 22AWG red 25 ft spool
- Multiplexer I2C - TCA9548A
- Buzzer Piezo - PS1240
- Sensor temperature and humidity Sensiron SHT31-D
- Thumb Joystick Module - Grove
- 610mm Flex cable for camera raspberry PI
- Lot of 12 to connector male Alligator Clip adapters
- Adafruit DS3231 RTC Breakout Precision
The LCD to Arduino shield allows an Arduino board to view information on a LCD screen with white text on blue backlight.
5 push buttons allow the implementation of projects where the menus are displayed on the LCD and the selections are made by the pressure of the keys, each numbered 1 to 5.
Has shield to a potentimoetre used for adjusting the contrast of the screen and there is also a RESET button to reset the Arduino board.
Map has stackable connector which allows to share signals not used by it.
The LCD uses the controller SPLC780D and has 2 line 16 characters.
Here are the lists used by LCD shield pins:
- 7: RS - select Register
6: E - Enable
5: D4 - High 4-bit data
4: D5 - High 4-bit data
3: D6 - High 4-bit data
2: D7 - 4-bit High data
A0: Analog Input for buttons
This product is easy to use with a Arduino board.
To use this display, you can use the LiquidCrystal library: http://Arduino.cc/en/reference/LiquidCrystal
Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.23,80 € Add to cart