Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Tactile Button switch (6mm) x 20 pack
- Module power supply for Breadboard
- Arduino Micro
- 10 x BC547 Transistors - NPN
- Arduino Nano
- Adapter I2C or SPI for LCD display
- Pack of 200 Leds - 3mm and 5mm - Red Green Green Blue Yellow Yellow White
- Rotary encoder 24 positions with validation + knob
- NeoPixel Stick with 8 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
Screw Shield is the ideal accessory to add connectors to screws on the pins of your Arduino board.
Side pine digital, there are 16 standard terminals and 2 additional GND terminals.
Side pine is analog, it alos 12 standard terminal blocks and 4 additional connectors (WINE, 2 x GND and 5V).
An extension for the SPI connector is also provided to accommodate Screw Shield between an Arduino board and a shield, while retaining the SPI of the ICSP connector functionality.
The Shield Screw does not respect the 1.0 pinout. (only 16 pins side digital and 12 analog side pins)