Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Grove Starter Kit V3
- HDMI - HDMI 1 m flat cable
- LED Strip 60 LED RGB - black - 1 m NeoPixel Strip
- Transmitter and receiver 433 MHz RF modules
- PI Cobbler more Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi
- Small motor not not has 12V with reducer
- Xbee series 2 module with antenna PCB
- CD4543BE: 7-compatible segment MC14543 BCD DECODER
Screw Shield is the ideal accessory to add connectors to screws on the pins of your Arduino board.
Side pine digital, there are 16 standard terminals and 2 additional GND terminals.
Side pine is analog, it alos 12 standard terminal blocks and 4 additional connectors (WINE, 2 x GND and 5V).
An extension for the SPI connector is also provided to accommodate Screw Shield between an Arduino board and a shield, while retaining the SPI of the ICSP connector functionality.
The Shield Screw does not respect the 1.0 pinout. (only 16 pins side digital and 12 analog side pins)