Thumb Joystick Module - Grove
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Small motor not not have 5V with reducer
- MMA8451 - Accelerometer 3 axes
- 10 X Diodes 1N4148
- With filter IR and white LED - TCS34725 RGB color sensor
- Ambient light TEMT6000 sensor
- 5 X Cable universal Grove 4 pine trees 50 cm
- 40 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Motion PIR - Grove sensor
- Tactile Button switch (6mm) x 20 pack
The Grove Thumb Joystick module is similar to the analog joystick that can be found on a PS2 controller. Each of the axes is connected to a 10K potentimetre that will provide a corresponding voltage. The joystick also has a push button.
After analog convertion with arduino card, each axis values will be in the range 200 to 700. Support of the pusher will trigger a value to 1023.
The grove standard cable is provided with this module.?
- Compatible interface Grove
- Power supply: 3, 3V or 5V
- Outputs: analog outputs 2.
- Dimension: 20mm x 20mm
Documentation of the thumb joystick Grove: Grove - Thumb Joystick