Adapter I2C or SPI for LCD display
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Shield LCD 16 x 2 I2C RGB for Arduino
- Lot de tournevis 38 pieces
- Lot of 12 to connector male Alligator Clip adapters
- Fingerprint sensor
- Module display LCD Nokia 5110
- Display 7 giant red common anode segments
- DS3231 Precision FeatherWing RTC - RTC add-on for Feather card
- Adafruit AirLift - ESP32 WiFi Co-Processor Breakout Board
- Mini Breadboard - Platinum 170 contacts red tests
This adapter connects directly to the back of an LCD display to be able to interface it I2C or SPI, this allows to reduce the number of pins used? are for the display of your DIY editing function.
This product uses a MCP230008 port expander which allows to reduce dialogue 2 pins for the I2C and a 74HC595 to reduce to 3 pins for the SPI connection.
This product works with most viewers 8 x to 40 x 4 characters 1 character alphanumeric LCD.
Links and feeding can be wired directly to the adapter or with the terminal block screw supplied in the kit.
- Power supply: 5V
- Liaison: SPI or I2C
- I2C addresses: Configurable by soldering jumper
Use and Arduino libraries: http://learn.adafruit.com/I2C-SPI-LCD-backpack