Adapter I2C or SPI for LCD display
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- PI T-Cobbler more Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi
- Adafruit Perma-Proto HAT for Raspberry PI
- MMA8451 - Accelerometer 3 axes
- 10 X 10nF capacitor
- Motion PIR with settings
- Cable set for fast connection for buttons arcade - 10 pairs
- Tactile Button switch (6mm) x 20 pack
- RFM96W LoRa Radio Transceiver Breakout - 433 MHz
- Piezo - Grove vibration sensor
This adapter connects directly to the back of an LCD display to be able to interface it I2C or SPI, this allows to reduce the number of pins used? are for the display of your DIY editing function.
This product uses a MCP230008 port expander which allows to reduce dialogue 2 pins for the I2C and a 74HC595 to reduce to 3 pins for the SPI connection.
This product works with most viewers 8 x to 40 x 4 characters 1 character alphanumeric LCD.
Links and feeding can be wired directly to the adapter or with the terminal block screw supplied in the kit.
- Power supply: 5V
- Liaison: SPI or I2C
- I2C addresses: Configurable by soldering jumper
Use and Arduino libraries: http://learn.adafruit.com/I2C-SPI-LCD-backpack