Adapter I2C or SPI for LCD display
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit I2S Audio Bonnet for Raspberry Pi - UDA1334A
- Waterproof DS18B20 temperature sensor
- Resistance RESK Kit
- Force round sensor - Sensitive Resistance (FSR) Interlink 402
- Arduino DUE
- Adafruit HUZZAH32 - ESP32 Breakout Board
- Display 7 green segments with common cathode
- Module dual relay 5V - 250V 7A
- Mini Pan - Tilt Kit assembles with servos
This adapter connects directly to the back of an LCD display to be able to interface it I2C or SPI, this allows to reduce the number of pins used? are for the display of your DIY editing function.
This product uses a MCP230008 port expander which allows to reduce dialogue 2 pins for the I2C and a 74HC595 to reduce to 3 pins for the SPI connection.
This product works with most viewers 8 x to 40 x 4 characters 1 character alphanumeric LCD.
Links and feeding can be wired directly to the adapter or with the terminal block screw supplied in the kit.
- Power supply: 5V
- Liaison: SPI or I2C
- I2C addresses: Configurable by soldering jumper
Use and Arduino libraries: http://learn.adafruit.com/I2C-SPI-LCD-backpack