Adapter I2C or SPI for LCD display
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 5mm Plastic Bevel LED Holder - Pack of 5
- Magnetic contact switch (door sensor)
- Kit of 50 Male - female 125mm wires
- MMA8451 - Accelerometer 3 axes
- Alcohol MQ303A gas sensor
- Adafruit Perma-Proto HAT for Raspberry PI
- Adafruit Feather M0 WiFi with uFL - ATSAMD21 + ATWINC1500 - fw 19.4.4
- Adafruit DS1307 Real Time Clock Assembled Breakout Board
- Connector Strip scored 40 points
This adapter connects directly to the back of an LCD display to be able to interface it I2C or SPI, this allows to reduce the number of pins used? are for the display of your DIY editing function.
This product uses a MCP230008 port expander which allows to reduce dialogue 2 pins for the I2C and a 74HC595 to reduce to 3 pins for the SPI connection.
This product works with most viewers 8 x to 40 x 4 characters 1 character alphanumeric LCD.
Links and feeding can be wired directly to the adapter or with the terminal block screw supplied in the kit.
- Power supply: 5V
- Liaison: SPI or I2C
- I2C addresses: Configurable by soldering jumper
Use and Arduino libraries: http://learn.adafruit.com/I2C-SPI-LCD-backpack