Adapter I2C or SPI for LCD display
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit 0.56" 4-Digit 7-Segment Display w/I2C Backpack - Red
- Module dual relay 5V - 250V 7A
- Kit of 50 Male - female 125mm wires
- USB cable with switch and micro USB connector
- Module Buzzer - Grove
- Breadboard - 400 contacts
- Rotary encoder 24 positions with validation + knob
- Adafruit STEMMA Soil Sensor - I2C Capacitive Moisture Sensor
- Power Jack 2.1mm connector for breadboard and PCB
This adapter connects directly to the back of an LCD display to be able to interface it I2C or SPI, this allows to reduce the number of pins used? are for the display of your DIY editing function.
This product uses a MCP230008 port expander which allows to reduce dialogue 2 pins for the I2C and a 74HC595 to reduce to 3 pins for the SPI connection.
This product works with most viewers 8 x to 40 x 4 characters 1 character alphanumeric LCD.
Links and feeding can be wired directly to the adapter or with the terminal block screw supplied in the kit.
- Power supply: 5V
- Liaison: SPI or I2C
- I2C addresses: Configurable by soldering jumper
Use and Arduino libraries: http://learn.adafruit.com/I2C-SPI-LCD-backpack