Give a position sensor to your e-textile projects based on Flora. In 2013, Adafruit designed the Ultimate GPS module to meet most GPS needs, and now they have adapted it for the Flora series of maps. This Flora Wearable Ultimate GPS Module allows you to get an accurate and sensitive GPS position while being in low power mode. In addition, this module keeps an accurate clock synchronized with satellite time.
Here are some characteristics:
- Sensitivity of up to 165 dBm with updates at 10 Hz and up to 66 channels.
- Only 20 mA consumption
- Built-in PSTN module (add a battery to use it)
- Integral Datalogging Mode
- PPS ("Pulse per second") output on a pin
- Built-in patch antenna and uFL connector for external antenna
- Status LEDs
The Flora Wearable Ultimate GPS Module is designed from the MTK3339 chipset, a high quality GPS module capable of tracking 22 satellites on 66 channels, with an excellent receiver (-165 dBm sensitivity) and an integrated antenna. It can provide 10 rentals per second at high speed, and even log them in. Power consumption is extremely low with only 20mA during navigation.
The MTK3339 has an external antenna connector. Even if it has a built-in patch antenna with a sensitivity of -165dBm, you can connect a larger 3V active antenna via the uFL connector. The module will automatically detect if an antenna is connected and will switch to it.
The module is sold assembled and tested.
- Satellites: 22 monitored, 66 channels
- Patch antenna size: 15mm x 15mm x 4mm
- Update frequency: from 1 to 10 Hz
- Position accuracy: < 3 meters (like all standard GPS)
- Speed accuracy: 0.1 m/sec
- Cold/hot start: 34 seconds
- Acquisition sensitivity: -145 dBm
- Follow-up sensitivity: -165 dBm
- Maximum speed: 515m/s
- Power consumption MTK3339:25mA in tracking mode, 20 mA in navigation mode
- Output: NMEA 0183,9600 baud by default
- DGPS/WAAS/EGNOS support
- FCC E911 compatible and AGPS support (Offline mode: EPO valid for up to 14 days)
- Up to 210 channels PRN
- Interference detection and reduction
- Multi-path detection and compassing
- Weight: 5,43g
- Dimensions: 30.5mm Diameter x 5.98mm Thickness / 1.2" Diameter x 0.24" Diameter
A coil of thin wire 2 strands to achieve electronic sewing e-textile.7,14 € Add to cart
A lot of 12 cables with crocodile clips ideal for temporary fixtures.4,80 € Add to cart
CR1220 Lithium 3V button cell battery.1,50 € Add to cart
An Arduino compatible card to achieve e-textiles made from ATMega32U4.18,00 € Add to cart
Cable RP - SMA adaptation to uFL - u.FL - IPX-IPEX-RF4,74 € Add to cart
A small module GPS ideal for your electronic assemblies.47,94 € Add to cart
A coil of thin wire 3 strands to achieve electronic sewing e-textile.8,40 € Add to cart
- 17,94 € Add to cart
A GPS module for Feather maps.47,94 € Add to cart