Power connector for Arduino 5.5 - 2.1 mm DC Jack
A connector ideal to power your Arduino board.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Driver of continuous motor - step - A - TB6612 1.2
- Silicone - SPW2430 MEMS microphone
- Cable power Arduino for 9V batteries
- 3V3 - L4931 - TO-92 3.3 voltage regulator
- Cable set for fast connection for buttons arcade - 10 pairs
- Standard 16 X 2 LCD screen - White on blue background
- Kit of receptacles small simple row for customised cables
- Sensor mounting right TILT
- Adafruit Feather M0 Basic Proto - ATSAMD21 Cortex M0
This type DC Power Jack power connector has an external diameter of 5.5 mm and an inside diameter of 2, 1 mm, it is ideal for powering your montages and especially the Arduino.
- Weight: 2g
- Length: 33.7 mm / 1.33 "
- The product diameter: 9.7 mm / 0.38 "
- Diameter of the Jack: 5.5 mm / 0.22 "
An adapter with DC Jack Power Male 2.1 mm to screw terminal block0,96 € Add to cart
An adapter with DC Jack Power female 2,1mm to screw terminal block0,96 € Add to cart
A cable extension with switch and connector DC Power 2.1 mm jack male and female.3,00 € Add to cart
A cable extends a meter with a USB on one side and one A record a DC Jack 2.1 mm on the other card.3,30 € Add to cart
Cable rallogne to supply DC Jack 2.1 mm male/female 1.5 long.3,54 € Add to cart
Uneembase perfect to add a power connector to your projects.3,60 € Add to cart