Illuminated push button 16mm - White
16mm illuminated push button in white colour
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit Audio FX Sound Board - WAV/OGG Trigger with 16MB Flash
- 1 X capacitors 1000µF
- Connecteur audio double RCA pour pHAT DAC
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 150 ohms
- Adafruit NeoPixel Shield for Arduino - matrix 40 LED RGB
- Illuminated push button 16mm - Green
- Two speakers - stereo - 3W 4ohms Kit
- Potentiometer 100 K Mount Panel
- Feather M0 Express - for CircuitPython - ATSAMD21 Cortex M0
A button is a button, and a LED is an LED, but this LED illuminated button is a beautiful combination of both! It is a medium sized button, big enough to press easily, but not too big either. It has an integrated LED which can be controlled separately from the switch action.
The body is made of black plastic with the LED integrated inside. There are two contacts for the button and two contacts for the LED, marked with + and -. The voltage of the LED is about 3V, you will need to connect a 220-1000 ohms resistor in series just as you would with any other LED to a 3V or higher power supply.
This button has a white body and LED on the front and is momentary, normally open. The two switching contacts are not connected normally. When you press the button, they will temporarily connect until the button is released. The LED is separated from the button action.
- Max. dimensions18.06mm / 0.7 "x 18mm / 0.7" x 29.4mm / 1.15 "/ 0.7" x 29.4mm / 1.15
- Body Dimensions: 14.89mm / 0.58 "x 15.56mm / 0.6" x 18.7mm / 0.73 "/ 0.58" x 15.56mm / 0.6 "x 18.7mm / 0.73
- Knob height: 5mm / 0.2 "/ 0.2"
- Pressed button height: 3.5mm / 0.15 ".
- Weight: 4.6 g