Illuminated push button 16mm - White
16mm illuminated push button in white colour
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit PiOLED - 128x32 Monochrome OLED for Raspberry PI
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 100 ohms
- Thumb Joystick Module - Grove
- TMP36 temperature sensor
- NeoPixel Stick with 8 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- 10 x BC547 Transistors - NPN
- wires for prototyping Kit
- Potentiometer 100 K Mount Panel
- 16mm illuminated ON-OFF button - Red
A button is a button, and a LED is an LED, but this LED illuminated button is a beautiful combination of both! It is a medium sized button, big enough to press easily, but not too big either. It has an integrated LED which can be controlled separately from the switch action.
The body is made of black plastic with the LED integrated inside. There are two contacts for the button and two contacts for the LED, marked with + and -. The voltage of the LED is about 3V, you will need to connect a 220-1000 ohms resistor in series just as you would with any other LED to a 3V or higher power supply.
This button has a white body and LED on the front and is momentary, normally open. The two switching contacts are not connected normally. When you press the button, they will temporarily connect until the button is released. The LED is separated from the button action.
- Max. dimensions18.06mm / 0.7 "x 18mm / 0.7" x 29.4mm / 1.15 "/ 0.7" x 29.4mm / 1.15
- Body Dimensions: 14.89mm / 0.58 "x 15.56mm / 0.6" x 18.7mm / 0.73 "/ 0.58" x 15.56mm / 0.6 "x 18.7mm / 0.73
- Knob height: 5mm / 0.2 "/ 0.2"
- Pressed button height: 3.5mm / 0.15 ".
- Weight: 4.6 g