Adafruit NeoPixel Shield for Arduino - matrix 40 LED RGB
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Conductive Nylon Fabric Tape - 5mm Wide x 10 meters long
- Two speakers - stereo - 3W 4ohms Kit
- Illuminated push button 16mm - White
- 18 bit TFT 2.2 "320 x 240 IPS display
- Kit beginner Arduino - Workshop - Base level
- Breadboard - 400 contacts
- Power supply 9V 830mA 2.1 mm Jack Arduino
- Adafruit PowerBoost 500 Shield - Rechargeable 5V Power Shield
- Pi Zero W Starter Kit
You have inter-regional to put your sunglasses with this shield for Arduino! Indeed, this shield has 40 LED RGB Neopixel to display a configurable colors maximum. The RGB LEDs are arrngees on a matrix of 5 X 8 and are addressable each independently. Only a single pin (D6) is necessary control all of the LEDS. It is even possible to cut the track going to D6 to replace the pin of control by another.
To facilitate the use of this shield, LEDs are powered by default the 5V to the Arduino. But, if you do not have enough intensity, you can solder the included connector to power it with an external power supply between 4 and 6 V DC. the external power supply will then feed into the shield and card Arduino. If you want to feed that the shield by the external power supply, we cut a track near the power connector. The external input is provided with a FET of protection in order to avoid the reversal of polarity.
This shield is too small for you, that's okay, take two, you can then link binding the first shield DOUT binding DIN of the second as well as the food and you will double the number of LED. This is possible up to 5 shields, after a map Arduino UNO will miss a bit of RAM.
The card is sold assembled and tested with two type of connectors not welded as well as the connector for the external power supply.
- "Dimensions: 53.36 mm / 2.1" x 68.85 mm / 2.7 "x 3.22 mm / 0.12"
- Weight: 27.10 g
- Can be shipped either WS2812B or LED-based SK6812. Ithey are the same protocol, even brightness and same color.
Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.23,80 € Add to cart