Mini kit chassis 3 floors of robot 2WD with DC motors
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Cable power Arduino for 9V batteries
- Connector Strip scored 40 points
- Driver of continuous motor - step - A - TB6612 1.2
- Raspberry Pi RTC Module v1.1
- GP2Y0D810Z0F infrared obstacle detection sensor
- Pack of 200 Leds - 3mm and 5mm - Red Green Green Blue Yellow Yellow White
- ADS1015 CAN 12-bit 4-channel with PGA
- Grove Starter Kit V3
- Amplifier I2S 3W class D - MAX98357A
This kit will allow you to mnter a robot with two-wheel drive chassis. You fixing of 3 plates in metal round to make the chassis, two DC motors with associated wheels and a ball caster to achieve balance. Simply just add a power supply, a microcontroller and a driver for engine to start to have fun with. Using two engines allows it to turn on the spot, but it can evolve only on flat surfaces, but above all it is very small.
To drive the motors, we recommend that you use: Driver of continuous motor - step - A - TB6612 1.2, Driver of motor FeatherWing, Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino. Or driver that allows to control a DC motor brush 5V to 1.5 A max.
The kit includes:
- Engine 2 X 3 to 6 V DC, 200-400 DC my operation, 1.5 in pic
- 2 X wheels
- 1 X free wheel type cast ball
- 1 X Chassis complete with all the elements to mount
- Lengths of the Platinum metal: 100mm / 3.9 "
- Width of the chassis (with the assembled wheels): 109mm / 4.3 "
- Height)with the assembled wheels): 66mm / 2.4 "
A drver d emoteur to drive a motor continuous or a motor not not 1, 2A.5,94 € Add to cart
A shield of Arduino to control up to 2 stepper motors or 4 Motors continuous and two servo motors.23,94 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Bluetooth connectivity THE35,94 € Add to cart
A map Add-on for Feather to piloetr DC moetrs or step by step...23,94 € Add to cart