Heart rate sensor - Pulse Sensor Amped
A rate sensor there for your project based on arduino.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Cable 2 m HDMI-HDMI V1.4
- Power Jack 2.1mm connector for breadboard and PCB
- 5 X Cable adapter female Grove to Jumper
- mBot add-on Pack - Servo Pack
- Mini fan 5V for Raspberry PI and other computers
- Heat sink for Raspberry ft3 - BGA 13 x 13.5 x 10mm
- Mini speaker with cables - 8 ohm 0, 5W
- Active external GPS antenna - 3 - 5V 28dB 5 m SMA
- Push button chrome with RGB LED Ring - 16 mm
The heart rate sensor Pulse Sensor Amped is a plug-and-play to measure your heartbeat with an Arduino board or sensor compatible. It can be used by students, artists, sportsmen, makers who wish to incorporate a measures of heart rateto their project.
The sensor Pulse Sensor Amped has a circuit of amplification of the signal and remove parasites. So it's very simple to run heart rate measurement and it works as well in logic 3, 3V and 5V.
This kit includes:
- A cable of a 24 "long with male connectors crimped at one end
- A the size of the sensor ear clip, he had be stuck on the sensor with glue epoxy, to perform a measurement on the lobe of an ear.
- Elements to achieve a fixation by scratch, ideal for relaiser a measure on a finger.
- 4 stickers transparent to isolate the sensor from the ears or fingers.
- The sensor has 3 holes