Hakko FX888D-15BY 70W soldering station
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Sound sensor - Grove
- Motor continuous current a DC - size 130
- Module Camera 8MP V2 for Raspberry PI
- Electric 12VDC - solenoid lock
- Pack of 5 LED 5mm yellow
- Two speakers - stereo - 3W 4ohms Kit
- Diffused White 3mm LED (25 pack)
- Hat for Raspberry PI - 16 PWM I2C Servo servo
- Support VESA for Raspberry PI B/A Kit + / B + / FT2
Hakko is known by engineers for their excellent qulit tools and their soldering iron! This official soldering station Hakko is the FX888D model with a temperature control digital and a pre-selection of 5 possible temperatures.
The Hakko soldering organizations have impeccable quality, and they are made to last. This model rises in temperature in 30 seconds and it has a temperature adjustment wheel for welding with precision and so avoid the dry welds. This iron is the essential tool for any maker that wants a quality tool.
This ets soldering station sold with the soldering Hakko FX8801 and support of iron soldering iron.
- 65 watts
- Ceramic heaters
- Temperature range: 50 ° c to 480 ° C
- Stability in temperature: ±1 ° C
- Temperature control: closed loop sensor
- Dimension: 00 (W) x 120 (H) x 120 (D) mm, 3.9 (W) x 4.7 (H) x 4.7 (D) in.
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- ESD protection: Yes
- IPC J-STD-001
A braid to 2mm wide unsolder without cleaning.7,20 € Add to cart
A coil of wire 0.7 mm diameter lead free soldering.3,50 € Add to cart
A pump to desolder mechanics by aspiration with a metal body and a nozzle in 3.2 mm PTFE.6,60 € Add to cart