Hakko FX888D-15BY 70W soldering station
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 5 X capacitor 10µF
- Soldering tip Hakko T18-D16 Screwdriver
- Lot of 12 cables with crocodile 381mm clips
- 3rd hand with magnifying glass
- 3V3 - L4931 - TO-92 3.3 voltage regulator
- 5 X Cable universal Grove 4 pines 20 cm
- Hat for Raspberry PI - 16 PWM I2C Servo servo
- Display Clock 7 segments red 4 digits - 0,56"
- Adafruit Perma-Proto HAT for Raspberry PI
Hakko is known by engineers for their excellent qulit tools and their soldering iron! This official soldering station Hakko is the FX888D model with a temperature control digital and a pre-selection of 5 possible temperatures.
The Hakko soldering organizations have impeccable quality, and they are made to last. This model rises in temperature in 30 seconds and it has a temperature adjustment wheel for welding with precision and so avoid the dry welds. This iron is the essential tool for any maker that wants a quality tool.
This ets soldering station sold with the soldering Hakko FX8801 and support of iron soldering iron.
- 65 watts
- Ceramic heaters
- Temperature range: 50 ° c to 480 ° C
- Stability in temperature: ±1 ° C
- Temperature control: closed loop sensor
- Dimension: 00 (W) x 120 (H) x 120 (D) mm, 3.9 (W) x 4.7 (H) x 4.7 (D) in.
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- ESD protection: Yes
- IPC J-STD-001