Hakko FX888D-15BY 70W soldering station
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Wheel for servo motor
- Lot of 12 to connector male Alligator Clip adapters
- Raspberry Pi RGB Positive 16 x 2 LCD Kit
- Potentiometer 10 K Mount Panel
- Shield Arduino GSM V2 with antenna connector
- Kit of desoudure lead-free SMD and CMS - SMD1NL
- Piezo 30 mm pre-cable with box
- Adafruit share Pal
- Kelvin pliers
Hakko is known by engineers for their excellent qulit tools and their soldering iron! This official soldering station Hakko is the FX888D model with a temperature control digital and a pre-selection of 5 possible temperatures.
The Hakko soldering organizations have impeccable quality, and they are made to last. This model rises in temperature in 30 seconds and it has a temperature adjustment wheel for welding with precision and so avoid the dry welds. This iron is the essential tool for any maker that wants a quality tool.
This ets soldering station sold with the soldering Hakko FX8801 and support of iron soldering iron.
- 65 watts
- Ceramic heaters
- Temperature range: 50 ° c to 480 ° C
- Stability in temperature: ±1 ° C
- Temperature control: closed loop sensor
- Dimension: 00 (W) x 120 (H) x 120 (D) mm, 3.9 (W) x 4.7 (H) x 4.7 (D) in.
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- ESD protection: Yes
- IPC J-STD-001
A braid to 2mm wide unsolder without cleaning.9,00 € Add to cart
Failure of iron to be welded wide for large welds.9,00 € Add to cart
A pump to desolder mechanics by aspiration with a metal body and a nozzle in 3.2 mm PTFE.6,60 € Add to cart