Two speakers - stereo - 3W 4ohms Kit
A two speaker kit to add stereo to your audio editing.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Xbee series 2 module with antenna PCB
- Shield Arduino GSM V2 with antenna connector
- TMP36 temperature sensor
- Pack of 5 LED 5mm Diffused NeoPixel
- Pack of 5 LED 5mm yellow
- Capacitive Touch Hat for PI - Mini Kit - MPR121 Raspberry
- Resistance RESK Kit
- 5 X capacitor 10µF
- Adafruit Feather Bluetooth 32U4 THE
This two 2.8 "x 1, 2" speakers kit is ideal for ideal to add sound to your projects. They have an impedance of 4 ohms with 3W of power. We particularly like these speakers because they are compact and have a good sound reproduction. The speaker deus have a compatible connector JST - PS 4 points at the end of the cable.
- weight: 25g per speaker
- Dimensions: 30mm x 70mm x 17mm / 1.2 "x 2.8" x. 7 "
- the cable measures 30 "long in total, evening 15" by speaker
- 3.1 mm mounting hole diameter
- Editing rectangle: 24mm x 64mm
A small MAX98306 base amp to give power to your audio editing.11,40 € Add to cart
An amplifier I2S 3W class D MAX98357A for Raspberry PI or Genuino Zero based.7,14 € Add to cart
A small speaker pre-wired for your audio applications.1,80 € Add to cart