Illuminated push button 16mm - Blue
A 16mm illuminated push button in blue colour
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Module POE 12V for Arduino Ethernet Shield
- Breadboard - 830 contacts
- Illuminated push button 16mm - Green
- Adafruit Perma-Proto cap for Raspberry PI
- Base Power 2.1 mm for mounting Panel Jack
- Mini bouton poussoir lumineux - Symbole Power Bleu
- Connecteur audio double RCA pour pHAT DAC
- Mini Panel Mount SPDT Toggle Switch
- Power supply 9V 830mA 2.1 mm Jack Arduino
A button is a button, and a LED is an LED, but this LED illuminated button is a beautiful combination of both! It is a medium sized button, big enough to press easily, but not too big either. It has an integrated LED which can be controlled separately from the switch action.
The body is made of black plastic with the LED integrated inside. There are two contacts for the button and two contacts for the LED, marked with + and -. The voltage of the LED is about 2.2 V, you will need to connect a 220-1000 ohm resistor in series just as you would with any other LED to a 3V or higher power supply.
This button has a blue body and LED on the front and is momentary, normally open. The two switching contacts are not connected normally. When you press the button, they will temporarily connect until the button is released. The LED is separated from the button action.
- Max. dimensions18.06mm / 0.7 "x 18mm / 0.7" x 29.4mm / 1.15 "/ 0.7" x 29.4mm / 1.15
- Body Dimensions: 14.89mm / 0.58 "x 15.56mm / 0.6" x 18.7mm / 0.73 "/ 0.58" x 15.56mm / 0.6 "x 18.7mm / 0.73
- Knob height: 5mm / 0.2 "/ 0.2"
- Pressed button height: 3.5mm / 0.15 ".
- Weight: 4.6 g