Analog amplifier for thermocouple type K - AD8495
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 5 X Double Terminal soldering 3.5 mm
- Adafruit Perma-Proto HAT for Raspberry PI
- Arduino Starter Kit - French Version
- Pack of 10 connectors Grove Universal 4 pines
- Potentiometer 10 K Mount Panel
- Braid a unsolder 1.5 m x 2 m without cleaning
- Adapter I2C or SPI for LCD display
- RFM69HCW Radio Transceiver Breakout - 433 MHz
Thermocouples are very sensitive and require a good amplifier with a temperature compensation. This is the case of the AD8495 which will provide a representative amplified analog voltage of your thermocouple.
The AD8495 circuit is an amplificatuer of type thermocouple K from Analog Devices. It is possible to supply it from 3 to 18V and measure output voltage will be on the OUT pin. The temperature will be obtained with the following formula: Temperature = (Vout - 1.25) / 0.005 V.
This module has a TLVH431 voltage reference (1, 25V) for more precision.
The module is sold with a 1 X 6 not welded header and a Terminal screw 2 points not welded.
- Works with type K thermocouples
- Does not work with thermocouples which are not of type K
- Easy to use, analog voltage
- With a 5V power supply temperature range:-250 ° C to + 750 ° C output from 0 to 5VDC
- Temperature range with a power supply 3.3V: -250 ° C to + 410 ° c. out of 0 to 3.3VDC
- range accuracy: ± 1 ° c of the temperature of a standard room, ± 2 ° C to −25 ° C to + 400 ° C
- Max temperature: 400 ° C
- Min temperature:-25 ° C
- Power supply: 3-18VDC
- Dimensions:20mm x 16mm x 2mm / 0.8 "x 0.6" x 0.08 "
- Weight: 1.1 g