Adafruit Perma-Proto HAT for Raspberry PI
Plate with holes prototyping for Raspberry Pi and respecting standard HAT.
Estimation de livraison entre le 02/07/2022 et le 05/07/2022
Colissimo Domicile - sans signature
A partir de: 5,45 €
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Lot of 12 cables with crocodile 381mm clips
- Rigid wire 22AWG black 25 ft spool
- Adafruit Trinket Pro 12 MHz 3V
- 40 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Automation HAT pour Raspberry PI
- Dust sensor - Grove
- Adafruit Trinket M0 - pour CircuitPython & Arduino IDE
- Arduino Ethernet Shield 2
- 5 x push button
This plate holes Perma-Proto is ideal to be used on the model Raspberry A +, B + and FT2.
The card has a footprint for EEPROM of the standard HAT, a slot for the slick camera and a tracking of the various GPIO pins.
This product is sold with a 2 X 20 for the non welded GPIO bus connector.
The holes were pierced in 1,2 mm in order to accpeter most of standard components and found the breadboard with a balnche silkscreen design and the same benchmarks as well as 4 (GND X 2, 5V and 3V) supply lines
- 23 colones of 7 points in column binding, and 22 liaison 5 points in column colones
- 4 supply lines marked (2 X GND, 1 X 3, 3V and 1X5V)
Size: 366mm x 57mm x 2mm / 2.6 "x 2.2"x 0.1", FR4
Drilling: 1.2 mm / 0.047 "