Adafruit Perma-Proto HAT for Raspberry PI
Plate with holes prototyping for Raspberry Pi and respecting standard HAT.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Soldering tip Hakko T18-D16 Screwdriver
- Water sensor - Grove
- DHT22 - Sensor of temperature and humidity digital
- + GrovePi
- 74HC595 - registry to offset
- 20 Male - female 300mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Module Camera 8MP infrared for Raspberry PI V2
- Cable Ethernet 3 m 10 ft
- Downgrade GPIO for Raspberry ft cable
This plate holes Perma-Proto is ideal to be used on the model Raspberry A +, B + and FT2.
The card has a footprint for EEPROM of the standard HAT, a slot for the slick camera and a tracking of the various GPIO pins.
This product is sold with a 2 X 20 for the non welded GPIO bus connector.
The holes were pierced in 1,2 mm in order to accpeter most of standard components and found the breadboard with a balnche silkscreen design and the same benchmarks as well as 4 (GND X 2, 5V and 3V) supply lines
- 23 colones of 7 points in column binding, and 22 liaison 5 points in column colones
- 4 supply lines marked (2 X GND, 1 X 3, 3V and 1X5V)
Size: 366mm x 57mm x 2mm / 2.6 "x 2.2"x 0.1", FR4
Drilling: 1.2 mm / 0.047 "