Network of 8 Darlington NPN transistors.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Box for Arduino
- Panel Mount 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS Jack Connector
- Sensor of UV index, infrared, and visible light SI1145
- Bornier à vis - 2 points - pas de 2,54mm
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 100 ohms
- Miniature microphone Electret Prewired
- Block battery 4xAA with ON-OFF inter
- Shield-Proto PCB R3
- I2C voltage converter two-way 4-bit - BSS138
the ULN2803 is an eightfold driver that allows to control up to 500 my / 50 V (max) by road from 8-bit logical 'classic' (TTL).
By connecting it to an Arduino board, this can help you afford to fly 8 outputs 500mA / 50V max.
Example of realization
Cockpit of a stepper motor 4 phases with a ULN2803