NeoPixel Ring with 24 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 5 X capacitor 10µF
- Mini bouton poussoir lumineux - Symbole Power Bleu
- Base Power 2.1 mm for mounting Panel Jack
- Power connector for Arduino 5.5 - 2.1 mm DC Jack
- Arduino Uno - SMD standard R3
- Power supply 9V 830mA 2.1 mm Jack Arduino
- 4N35 optocoupler
- NeoPixel 30 LED RGB LED strip light with JST connector - 0.5m
- Arduino Nano
This ring of 52.5 mm in diameter is made up of 24 LED RGB WS2815 5050 with a built-in driver.
The ring are chainable between them, simply connect the output of a ring at the entrance to the next. So just one micro-controller to control a series of NeoPixel ring. Each RGB LED has of are own controller to operate independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA enn cournat constant, this allows to have a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
The Ring NeoPixel works nominally 5V, but limits are between 4V and 7V.
- Power supply: 5V (boundary between 4V and 7V)
- Consumption: 18mA led
- Number of LED: 24
- Interfacte: series
- Outside diameter: 52.5 mm
- Weight: 6.23 g
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel