NeoPixel Ring with 24 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Vibrating Mini Motor Disc
- Flexible wire 22AWG yellow 25 ft spool
- Arduino Nano
- OLED Display Blue 0.96" 128x64 Graphic
- Circuit Playground
- Analog Thumbstick Breakout Board Mini
- PI T-Cobbler more Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi
- NeoPixel Ring - 12 x 5050 RGBW LEDs w/ Integrated Drivers - Natural White - ~4500K
- 20 Male - female 300mm Premium dupont wires Kit
This ring of 52.5 mm in diameter is made up of 24 LED RGB WS2815 5050 with a built-in driver.
The ring are chainable between them, simply connect the output of a ring at the entrance to the next. So just one micro-controller to control a series of NeoPixel ring. Each RGB LED has of are own controller to operate independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA enn cournat constant, this allows to have a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
The Ring NeoPixel works nominally 5V, but limits are between 4V and 7V.
- Power supply: 5V (boundary between 4V and 7V)
- Consumption: 18mA led
- Number of LED: 24
- Interfacte: series
- Outside diameter: 52.5 mm
- Weight: 6.23 g
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel