Adafruit Feather M0 RFM69 Packet Radio - 433 MHz
A Feather M0 avce module RFM69 433 MHz built-in radio card.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Cable SMA to uFL - u.FL - IPX-IPEX-RF
- Motion PIR with settings
- RFM69HCW Radio Transceiver Breakout - 433 MHz
- USB Micro-B Breakout
- Short female connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather
- FeatherWing OLED - 128x32 OLED for Feather cards
- Analog amplifier for thermocouple type K - AD8495
- Memory FRAM SPI Non-Volatile Breakout - 64Kbit / 8KByte
- Connector JST - PH 2 pines buck
The Feather is the new development card developed by Adafruit and as its name suggests, Feather pen in English means, it's small, light and can you raise! It was designed to establish a new standard of small microcontroller. This is card Adafruit Feather M0 RFM69 Packet Radio (433 MHz), with a micro-controller and a radio module RFM69 HCW integrated as well as a charge battery and USB controller. It is a Fether M0 card with integrated 433 MHz radio e-mail to make it simple.
This Feather M0 card consists of a heart at base of processor ARM Cortex M0 ATSAMD21G18 clocked at 48 MHz and with 3, 3V, the same logic on the maps Arduino Zero. The circuit has 256K of Flash and 32K of RAM and it has built-in USB connectivity.
In order to realize mobile montages, this card has of a built-in connector JST dedicated battery Lithium polymer 3, 7V with a charging circuit minimum 500mAh for this Feather card. If you do not need battery, simply feed it through the micro-USB with a source delivering 500mA connector. The Feather card will automatically switch between USB power and the battery if needed.
Characteristics linked to the M0
- Dimensions: 2.0 "x 0.9" x 0.28 "or 51mm x 23mm x 8mm
- Very light: 5.8 g
- ATSAMD21G18 clocked at 48 MHz with 3.3V logic
- 256 KB FLASH and 32KB of RAM
- Exit 3, 3V with a regulator 500 my
- Native USB with USB bootloader and debug serial
- A lot of pine trees with 20 GPIO
- Serial port hardware, hardware I2C and SPI hardware port
- 8 PWM capable pines
- 10 pine trees capable of analog inputs
- Charger integrated Lipo 100mA with status LED
- PIN 13 cable on a user LED
- Controllable power supply via POWER ENABLE
- 4 holesRESET button
- SX1231 module with SPI interface
- An Arduino library allows you to easily manage the packet Radio.
- Use fans or free ISM radio frequency
- Uses a simple antenna cable or uFL or SMA connector soldering
- 50mA (+ 13dBm) 150 my (+ 20dBm) necessary for a show
- Creation of multi-point network with with individual node address
- AES-128 encryption