Rotary encoder 24 positions with validation + knob
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- PI T-Cobbler more Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi
- ON-OFF button chrome with red LED Ring - 16mm
- Push button chrome with RGB LED Ring - 16 mm
- Adafruit 1.54" 240x240 Wide Angle TFT LCD Display with MicroSD - ST7789
- Mini Thumbstick 2 analog axes
- Pack of 5 LED 5mm Diffused NeoPixel
- Female stackable connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather
- Solar round badge 5V 40mA
This rotary encoder is the best of the best, it is a encode high quality with 24 positions with notches and a beautiful appearance. It can be mounted on a panel or inside a box, you can also insert it into a breadboard by cutting the two blocks of fixation. With this encoder, a knob of white color is provided to make it easier and prettier. The encoder has also the function push button, ideal during a menu per with validation. On one side there are 3 pins, mass and 2 pins of coding position, and the other 2 pins for the push button function.
Rotary encoders are often used to achieve the function of navigation in the menus and are similar in format to potentiometers, but should not be the confused.
Potentiometer 10 K Mount Panel
A potentiometer 10KΩ for mounting on Panel and compatible breadboard.
Potentiometer 1 K Mount Panel
A potentiometer 1KΩ for mounting on Panel and compatible breadboard.
Knob potentiometer Soft Touch T18 - white
A knob or button for potentiometer with Mark white on black background.
Potentiometer 100 K Mount Panel
A potentiometer 100KΩ for mounting on Panel and compatible breadboard.
Knob potentiometer Soft Touch T18 - blue
A knob or button for potentiometer with brand blue on a black background.
Knob potentiometer Soft Touch T18 - Red
A knob or button for potentiometer with red mark on black background.