Adafruit NeoPixel NeoMatrix 8 x 8-64 RGB LED Pixel matrix
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Solar Panel small 6V 1W
- Adafruit DS3231 RTC Breakout Precision
- MPL115A2 barometric-temperature pressure sensor
- CR1220 button cell battery
- Push button chrome with ring LED white - 16mm
- Hall effect sensor - US5881LUA
- Sensor barrier infrared 3mm
- Mini Breadboard - Tests 170 contacts black Platinum
- 4 wire - black - 914mm ribbon cable
Put your sunglasses before using this LED matrix, these 64 LED RGB will make an explosion of color. Arranged in an 8 X 8 matrix, each RGB LED is controllable indiviuellement and a single pin of your microcontroller is necessary to drive each LED with 24-bit colors.
Very simple HTA, wire DIN inlet port wiring, power supply 5V and GND, and go! For Arduino, with Bookstore NeoPixel, wire DIN on the #6 pin and connect the mass GND. For food, we recommend that you use an external power supply, indeed, each LED can consume 60mA, or 3.84 if all LEDs are alumees in white. A power supply 2A should be enough, in normal use, an LED panel consumes 1 or 2A.
A matrix is not enough, is not serious, you can add a second linking the DOUT of the first in the DIN of the second, and up to 4 matrix of 64 LED on the same PIN of the microcontroller. But beware, the drinks add up also.
- Size: 71.17 mm / 2.8 "x 71.17 mm / 2.8" x 3.28 mm / 0.12 "
- Weight: 24.21 g
- Based on LED WS2812B or SK6812. Even brightness, same protocol and same color.