Flora - Accelerometer 3 axes and magnetometer - LSM303
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 1Mohms
- Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino - v2.3
- Piezo 30 mm pre-cable with box
- Mini spy Camera with trigger for photo and video
- Driver of continuous motor - step - A - TB6612 1.2
- White lozenge Mifare Classic 13.56 MHz RFID NFC
- Arduino Motor Shield R3
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 10kohms
- Lot of 12 cables with crocodile 381mm clips
This module as Flora is composed of an accelerometer 3 axes and of a magnetometer, making it an ideal ally for a direction with precision. The accelerometer will allow you to follow the acceleration of the Earth, and the magnetometer will act as a compass to indicate your direction with respect to magnetic north. By combining these two data, you can easily guide your project.
This breakout ets module based on the famous LSM303DLHC sensor, it communicates in I2C and is very simple to use. As the circuit works in 3, 3V, elements have been added to make it compatible 5V signals, so you can utilisre in 3, 3V or 5V without problem. To use it, simply feed it man + 3 - 5V and GND pin, and read the I2C connection. There is also the DATA_READY pine and two pines of interuptons that can be used.
Each card is sold assembled and tested.
- 3-axis compass LSM303: ±1.3 to ±8.1 gauss
- LSM303 3 - axis accelerometer: ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g selectable
- This card uses the 7-bit I2C address 0 x 19 & 0x1E
- Dimensions: Diameter 0.55 "/ 14mm, thickness 0.07"/1.8mm "
Bookstore and LSM303 example: Adafruit_LSM303
Example of use: LSM303 Accelerometer + Compass Breakout
Spool of thread thin 2 strands stainless - 23 m
A coil of thin wire 2 strands to achieve electronic sewing e-textile.7,14 € Add to cart
Adafruit FLORA v3
An Arduino compatible card to achieve e-textiles made from ATMega32U4.18,00 € Add to cart
Spool of thread thin 3 Strand stainless - 18 m
A coil of thin wire 3 strands to achieve electronic sewing e-textile.8,40 € Add to cart