Flora - Accelerometer 3 axes and magnetometer - LSM303
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Potentiometer 100 K Mount Panel
- Adafruit SGP30 Air Quality Sensor Breakout - VOC and eCO2
- wires for prototyping Kit
- Pack of 5 LED Green 5mm
- alphanumeric LCD 16X2 Retro-light Blue Display HD44780
- Driver of continuous motor - step - A - TB6612 1.2
- Continuous motor - not no - DRV8833 driver
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 100 ohms
- Door keys Mifare Classic transparent 13.56 MHz RFID NFC
This module as Flora is composed of an accelerometer 3 axes and of a magnetometer, making it an ideal ally for a direction with precision. The accelerometer will allow you to follow the acceleration of the Earth, and the magnetometer will act as a compass to indicate your direction with respect to magnetic north. By combining these two data, you can easily guide your project.
This breakout ets module based on the famous LSM303DLHC sensor, it communicates in I2C and is very simple to use. As the circuit works in 3, 3V, elements have been added to make it compatible 5V signals, so you can utilisre in 3, 3V or 5V without problem. To use it, simply feed it man + 3 - 5V and GND pin, and read the I2C connection. There is also the DATA_READY pine and two pines of interuptons that can be used.
Each card is sold assembled and tested.
- 3-axis compass LSM303: ±1.3 to ±8.1 gauss
- LSM303 3 - axis accelerometer: ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g selectable
- This card uses the 7-bit I2C address 0 x 19 & 0x1E
- Dimensions: Diameter 0.55 "/ 14mm, thickness 0.07"/1.8mm "
Bookstore and LSM303 example: Adafruit_LSM303
Example of use: LSM303 Accelerometer + Compass Breakout
A coil of thin wire 2 strands to achieve electronic sewing e-textile.7,14 € Add to cart
An Arduino compatible card to achieve e-textiles made from ATMega32U4.18,00 € Add to cart
A coil of thin wire 3 strands to achieve electronic sewing e-textile.8,40 € Add to cart