Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Electret microphone with amp MAX4466
- Adafruit Pro Trinket LiIon/LiPoly Backpack add-on
- LM35DZ temperature sensor
- FeatherWIng 8 output PWM Servo for Feather card
- Circuit Playground
- LDR - Photoresistor
- LED Charlieplexed Matrix - 9 x 16 LEDs - blue
- 5 X Double Terminal soldering 3.5 mm
- Micro Switch w/Roller Lever - Three Terminal
A Feather card without ambition, it's a Feather without FeatherWing card! This card featherWing DC Motor + Stepperva allow you to drive 2 Motors no not bi-polaire or 4 Motors continuous or 1 bipolar stepper motor and 2 Motors continuous.
The card includes its own controller PWM in I2C to don't use pine PWM of the micro-controller and drive motors and speed of rotation.
Thanks to this connection I2C requiring only two pines SDA and SCL, this Featherwing is compatible all Feather cards as long as you do not use two FeatherWing with the same I2C address.
Characteristics of the drivers with double bridge in H:
- 4 full H-bridge: the TB6612 circuit provides 1.2 by bridge (in pic 3A) with a thermal protection and protection diodes. It can drive motors of 4, 5V at 13, 5V DC.
- Up to 4 bidirectional DC avce motor adjustable speed 12-bit (0.02% of resolution)
- Up to 2 motor unipolar or bipolar with single coil, double coil support of the interleaved and micro-stepping.
- Engines disabled at startup automatically
- Big Terminal 3.5 mm screw for wire easily 18-26 AWG cable.
- Protection against inversion of polarity on feeding and jumper to separate the logical power of the power.
- Can be stacked up to 5 cards Featherwing on the same Feather with an e section 5 addresses I2C by jumpers weldable.
Each card FeatherWing is sold tested and assembled without welded connectors.
- Dimensions: 50.8 mm x 22.9 mm x 11.4 mm / 2 "x 0.9" x 0.45 "
- Weight: 4.6 g
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Wifi connectivity.20,34 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Bluetooth connectivity THE35,94 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its GPRS connectivity53,94 € Add to cart
A batch of two connectors stacked females 12 and 16 pins for Feather.1,50 € Add to cart
A batch of two female connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather.1,14 € Add to cart