Breakout CR2032 20mm with ON-OFF switch button
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- MCP9808 temperature sensor I2C precision
- No engine has no 12V NEMA17 200 step/rev 350mA
- Adafruit Trinket 3V3
- LM35DZ temperature sensor
- Straight potentiometer - Grove
- Adafruit Feather M0 Basic Proto - ATSAMD21 Cortex M0
- Continuous motor - not no - DRV8833 driver
- Adafruit Micro Lipo - charger USB LiIon/LiPoly
- Transmitter and receiver 433 MHz RF modules
Simple and effective, this map breakout with switch ON-OFF has support for CR2032 button and power supplies have been dispatched on a connector soldering at the end. Ideal for adding a power supply circuits low consumption or as backup for circuits RTC battery.
The card is sold assembled and tested with a connector male 4 points not welded.
- Dimensions: 29mm x 28mm x 1.6 mm / 1.1 "x 1.1" x 0.06 "
- Distance between mounting holes: 22mm x 22mm / 0.9 "x 0.9"
- Weight: 3.5 g
CR2032 3V Lithium button cell battery.1,80 € Add to cart
A block stack ideal to power your small smontages in 6V2,34 € Add to cart
A map of breakout with a JST - PH 2 pins for the power connector.1,80 € Add to cart
A breakout with a support card battery CR2032 20 mm3,00 € Add to cart