Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Block 2 X CR2032 battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter
- Short Flex Sensor
- Adafruit I2S MEMS Microphone Breakout - SPH0645LM4H
- Adafruit Feather 32U4 Fona
- 13.56 MHz Mifare RFID tag
- Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 1200mAh battery
- 5 X Double Terminal soldering 3.5 mm
- Short female connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather
- HC-SR04 ultrasound distance sensor
Here's a very simple solution to wire your Feather cards. These screw terminals at no 0.1 "are the perfect size for Feather and FeatherWing card. What is ideal to make the wiring by stealing.
The sbornier are big enough to receive 20 AWG to 30 AWG souble cables or rigid. To use, simply just weld them and take your small screwdriver to aim the cables.
- 16 - Pin Terminal Block Dimensions: 41.1 mm x 6.2 mm x 8.6 mm / 1.6 "x 0.2" x 0.3 "
- 16-pin Terminal Block weight: 3.9 g / 0.1 oz
- 12 - Pin Terminal Block Dimensions: 31.1 mm x 6.2 mm X 8.6 mm / 1.2 "x 0.2" x 0.3 "
- 12-pin Terminal Block weight: 3.1 g / 0.1 oz
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to storage on microSD card.23,94 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Wifi connectivity.20,40 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Bluetooth connectivity THE35,94 € Add to cart