Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Rotary encoder 24 positions with validation + knob
- Diet Raspberry 5V 2.5 ft3 has Micro USB
- 40 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- 5V - 250V 7A relay module
- DC Power 2.1 mm male to terminal block adapter
- Knob potentiometer Soft Touch T18 - white
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 1kohms
- 20 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- wires for prototyping Kit
Fancy new side light LED strips are a great alternative for folks who have loved and used Adafruit LED strips for a few years but want gorgeous, glowy light emitting at 90 degrees. They're very skinny so you can run them along a thin edge and curve them around shapes and corners. These look awesome for accent lighting, back lighting, edge lighting, etc!
This is the 60 LED-per-meter version of our Side Light strips. We also have 90 LED/m and 120 LED/m on black flex PCB.
The strip is constructed of flexible black PCB material with weatherproof sheathing. You can cut this stuff pretty easily with wire cutters. There is a cut line halfway down the strip. Solder to the 0.1" copper pads, and you're good to go! Of course, you can also connect strips together to make them longer, just watch how much current you need!
These strips come in 1-meter reels with a 2-pin JST SM connector on each end. To wire up these strips we suggest picking up some JST SM plug and receptacle cables for the signal wires.
Storage temperature: -40~ +80°C
Operating temperature: -25~ +60°C
Strip width: 8mm
LED pitch: 17mm
An adapter with DC Jack Power Male 2.1 mm to screw terminal block2,40 € Add to cart
An adapter with DC Jack Power female 2,1mm to screw terminal block2,40 € Add to cart
A batch of 2 power JST 2.5 mm male connector and female pre-wired.0,90 € Add to cart