Adafruit Feather 32U4 Fona
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit Feather Bluetooth 32U4 THE
- Mini On/Off Push-Button Switch
- Adafruit share Pal
- Vibrating Mini Motor Disc
- Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 2000mAh battery
- NFC RFID Ring - Size 10 - NTAG213
- Module dual relay 5V - 250V 7A
- Adafruit Trinket M0 - pour CircuitPython & Arduino IDE
- Mini speaker with cables - 8 ohm 0, 5W
The Feather is the new development card developed by Adafruit and as its name suggests, Feather pen in English means, it's small, light and can you raise! It was designed to establish a new standard of small microcontroller.
This version of the map Feather has a module FONA800 to add the feature Audio/SMS and GPRS DATA with a management integrated with a micro-USB connector battery charge.
It is composed of a heart to the ATmega32u4 clocked at 8 MHz controller database. This circuit has 32KB of Flash and 2KB of RAM and a built-in USB epile which allows to program USB directly and even emulate a keyboard, a mouse, or even a MIDI enables.
In order to realize mobile montages, this card has of a built-in connector JST dedicated battery Lithium polymer 3, 7V with a charging circuit minimum 500mAh for this Feather card. If you do not need battery, simply feed it through the micro-USB with a source delivering 500mA connector. The Feather card will automatically switch between USB power and the battery if needed.
Opportunity through the FONA800 module:
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz: connection to any GSm 2 G network
- Make and receive call year using an external speaker 8 ohms and an electret microphone
- Sending and send SMS
- GPRS connection (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
- Scan and the FM radio recption
- AT commands with auto-detction of baud
- Dimensions 2.0 "x 0.9" x 0.28 "(51mm x 23mm x 8mm) without connectors"
- Light as a Feather (large) - 8.2 g
- ATmega32u4 @ 8 MHz with 3.3V logic
- Exit 3, 3V with a regulator 500 my
- USB supported natively, with integrated bootloader and port series USb for debug
- 20 x GPIO pins
- Support hardware for series, I2C, and SPI
- 8 PWM capable pines
- 10 x analog entries
- Built-in charger 500mA LiPoly with led charge indicator
- PIN # 13 cable on LED blinking red.
- Controllable power supply via Power Enable
- 4 mounting holes
- RESET button
Sold tested and assembled.
Programming embedded in the Arduino IDE.